Analysis on the classification of industrial sewage treatment and industrial waste water
Industrial wastewater treatment technology should take into account the characteristics of industrial wastewater treatment. Industrial wastewater treatment is an important aspect of my country's industrial development. Industrial wastewater treatment is related to my country's industrial development, economic and people's livelihood, and industrial wastewater treatment.
1. The overall design of industrial sewage treatment technology is mature and economical and reasonable, and strives to save energy and reduce consumption, low project investment, low operating cost, convenient operation and management, and advanced and mature technology for wastewater treatment.
2. The process flow is stable, efficient, strong in shock load resistance, flexible in operation, and reasonable in equipment layout and compact structure;
3. Industrial sewage treatment equipment is properly selected and matched, stable and reliable in operation, cost-effective, simple in maintenance, and long in service life;
4. The industrial wastewater treatment process adopts modern automatic control technology, and installs necessary monitoring instruments to realize automatic management and improve the management level;
5. The operation of the treatment system has a certain degree of flexibility and room for adjustment, and the industrial wastewater treatment process can adapt to changes in water quality and quantity;
6. The industrial wastewater treatment process has beautiful design and reasonable layout. The sewage treatment company shall try its best to take measures to reduce the impact on the surrounding environment, and reasonably control the smell and noise.
There are usually three types of industrial wastewater classification:
The first is classified according to the chemical properties of the main pollutants contained in industrial wastewater. The inorganic wastewater containing mainly inorganic pollutants is inorganic wastewater, and the organic wastewater containing mainly organic pollutants is organic wastewater. For example, electroplating wastewater and wastewater from mineral processing are inorganic wastewater; wastewater from food or petroleum processing is organic wastewater.
The second is classified according to the products and processing objects of industrial enterprises, such as metallurgical wastewater, papermaking wastewater, coking gas wastewater, metal pickling wastewater, chemical fertilizer wastewater, textile printing and dyeing wastewater, dye wastewater, tanning wastewater, pesticide wastewater, power station wastewater Wait.
The third is classified according to the main components of the pollutants in the wastewater, such as acid wastewater, alkaline wastewater, cyanide wastewater, chromium wastewater, cadmium wastewater, mercury wastewater, phenol wastewater, aldehyde wastewater, oily wastewater , Sulfur-containing wastewater, organic phosphorus-containing wastewater and radioactive wastewater, etc.
The use of sewage equipment does not need to be managed after installation and operation. Maintenance and use of sewage equipment also need to be taken care of. In this way, the use period of sewage equipment will be relatively longer, which can save unnecessary equipment expenses. Pay attention to the following points, you can perform general maintenance on sewage equipment well
Maintenance and troubleshooting of buried sewage equipment
The maintenance of sewage equipment needs to pay attention to the following 5 points:
1. It must be noted that no large solid matter in the sewage of the sewage equipment can enter the equipment, so as not to block the pipes and orifices and damage the water pump;
2. The manhole of the sewage equipment must be covered to prevent accidents or falling into large solid materials;
3. The pH value of the sewage entering the geographical sewage treatment equipment must be between 6-9, and the partial acidity and alkalinity will affect the normal growth of biofilm;
4. The fan of sewage equipment generally needs to change the oil once about 6 months to improve the service life of the fan;
Normal start-up steps of sewage treatment:
1. Preparations before driving (process, equipment, electrical appliances and instruments, etc.)
(1) Preparation of chemical solution: flocculant, scale inhibitor, ammonia water are pre-configured as required.
(2) Whether the liquid level of each water tank meets the index requirements;
(3) Whether the metering pump is accurate, the centrifugal pump, the Roots blower and the valves of each stationary equipment are flexible; check whether the lubricating oil level of each operating equipment is normal; whether the cranking is blocked by foreign matter or the vehicle is heavy; whether the valve is normally opened Or close; whether the electrical instrument is sensitive and accurate.
(4) Before starting the system, check whether the system equipment is in a perfect standby state, whether the water and electricity are unblocked, and check the following items:
The MCC cabinet has been closed and powered on, the on-site control cabinets have been powered on, various instruments have been initially verified and accurate, and have been put into use, the liquid medicine of each dosing device has been prepared, the raw water supply system is ready for use, and the water tanks have been inspected It is ready for use, the outlet valves of the water tanks have been opened, and the inlet valves of the intermediate water pump, desalinated water pump, and backwash pump have been opened.
2. Original driving
(1) On each control cabinet, the "manual/automatic" knob is set to "manual" crotch;
(2) Open the inlet valve and upper discharge valve of the multi-media filter;
(3) Start the raw water pump;
(4) After the water is discharged from the upper discharge port of the multi-media filter, open the exhaust valve and close the upper discharge valve;
(5) Fill the filter with water. The filter must be operated under full water conditions.
(6) After the water is discharged from the exhaust port of the multi-media filter, open the lower drain valve;
(7) Sampling and analyzing the positive washing discharge water of the multi-media filter, the turbidity should be less than 1 degree;
(8) After the water outlet of the multi-media filter is qualified, open the outlet valve of the multi-media filter and close the lower drain valve;
(9) After the water is qualified, open the inlet valve of the security filter and the outlet valve of the water;
(10) Adjust the opening of the outlet valve of the security filter to make the inlet pressure of the security filter 0.2MPa lower;
(After the security filter is qualified, the next step can be entered, otherwise it will cause pollution to the reverse osmosis membrane.)
(11) Open the RO device product water discharge valve and concentrated water discharge valve; open the RO device water inlet valve and water inlet control valve; after the RO concentrated water discharge port has water, rinse for 3-5 minutes, and close the concentrated water discharge valve;
(12) Close the inlet valve of the RO device and half-open the inlet control valve; the concentrated water control valve;
(13) Turn on the high-pressure pump; (It is strictly forbidden to turn on the high-pressure pump of the reverse osmosis device when the water inlet valve and the concentrated water discharge valve are opened, otherwise it may cause irreversible damage to the reverse osmosis membrane.)
(14) Open the inlet valve of the R0 device, adjust the opening of the concentrated water control valve, and the RO inlet pressure is 1.4mpa;
(15) Run for 10 minutes, record the readings of the influent water conductivity meter and the product water conductivity meter, and calculate the desalination rate;
Recovery rate calculation: produced water flow ÷ (produced water flow + concentrated water flow) × 100%
Calculation of desalination rate: (1-product water salt concentration÷influent salt concentration)×100%
(16) Since the conductivity meter only displays the conductivity value, the inlet water conductivity can be used to replace the inlet water salt concentration, and the outlet water conductivity can replace the outlet water salt concentration; the salt rejection rate is greater than 98%, and the RO device is considered to be operating normally.
(17) Open the outlet valve of the intermediate water tank, turn on the intermediate low-pressure water pump (IS80-50-200), and send it to the methanol-alcohol washing tower, desulfurization, and isobaric recovery section; open the mixed bed inlet valve and exhaust valve, and confirm Other valves are closed;
(18) Open the intermediate water pump (IS125-100-200B), after the exhaust valve discharges water, close the exhaust valve and open the lower exhaust valve;
(19) After detecting the conductivity of the mixed bed outlet water <0.2us/cm, open the outlet valve and close the discharge valve; adjust the output of the ammonia metering pump so that the pH value of the demineralized water is between 8.5-9.2 to meet the requirements of conversion and ammonia synthesis Water requirements.
(20) Open the outlet valve of the desalinated water tank, turn on the desalinated low-pressure water pump (IS100-65-250) according to the operation steps of the centrifugal pump, and send the desalinated water to the water heater of the transformation section for use;
(21) Open the water inlet valve, steam inlet valve, and discharge valve of the deaerator to thermally deoxidize the incoming water from the ammonia synthesis soft water heater. When the measured water temperature reaches 104°C, close the discharge valve and open the outlet valve;
(22) Turn on the medium-pressure water pump and the high-pressure water pump, and send the deoxygenated water to the methanol soft water addition, the ammonia synthesis waste boiler, and the gas-making jacket; the three-waste boilers and thermal power plants are used.
Analysis on the classification of industrial sewage treatment and industrial waste waterIndustrial wastewater treatment technology should take into account the characteristics of industrial wastewater treatment. Industrial wastewater treatment is an important aspect of my country's industrial de
According to ionic characteristics, polyacrylamide can be divided into four types: non-ionic, anionic, cationic and amphoteric polyacrylamide. According to the molecular weight, there are different specifications of molecular weight, ion degree, etc., and many models are derived. Faced with the mark